Posted on 15th Mar 2021 at 14:08 ( Last updated on 15th Mar 2021 at 14:08 )
ABOUT TO MOVE OUT?
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR GREAT GOODBYE
If you’re about to give notice on your Loreburn tenancy, did you know that you could qualify for our GREAT GOODBYE?
The Great Goodbye is a thank you from Loreburn for leaving your property in a GREAT condition. To receive a £200 payment as your GREAT Goodbye all you have to do is -
• Provide 28 days’ clear notice of your intention to end your tenancy
• Pay all rent due up to the date the tenancy ends
• Return a full set of keys for the property
• Provide us with a forwarding address
• Provide final meter readings and let us know who supplies gas and electricity at the property
• Provide meter readings to utility suppliers and close down or transfer the account
• Clear the property of all furniture, white goods, non-standard items along with all personal belongings and refuse
• Tidy and clear the garden (if you have one), cutting grass and hedges and removing any refuse, toys, dog waste etc.
• Clean the property to a good standard, including kitchen and bathrooms and removing all rubbish.
• Leave a wheelie bin for the new occupant along with any council provided boxes and bins
• Carry out any repairs requested by the Neighbourhood Officer at your Pre Void Inspection (and /or make repayment arrangements)
• Leave the property in good condition and reasonably well decorated (e.g. holes in plasterwork filled and sanded although we will consider fair wear and tear)
• Allow viewings of the property by new customers if requested (subject to current restrictions)
Your Neighbourhood Officer can tell you more or answer any questions you might have about our Great Goodbye - don’t hesitate to get in touch on 01387321300 or email@example.com