Home > About us
Our vision and purpose is to create GREAT places to live across Dumfries & Galloway.
With a growth mindset, we’re never afraid to challenge the status quo. We're always keeping an eye on the future to find new, greener and more cost-effective ways of working so we can achieve more for our people and their communities. We collaborate with others to make a difference; to innovate and to overcome challenges with homelessness, poverty and inequality.
We’re ‘Not for Profit’ which means we reinvest into building more homes and helping communities to prosper.
We're committed to providing high quality-homes and build communities where everyone has the chance to belong, grow and live well.
Our ambition is to be recognised as the best Housing Association in Scotland.
To find out more, get in touch.
Fair Work First statement
At Loreburn, we're committed to the principles of the Scottish Government’s Fair Work First approach. As an employer, we care about the wellbeing of our workforce and put fair work practices at the heart of how we operate.
Fair Work is work that offers all an effective voice, opportunity, security, and respect. We demonstrate this by:
- Advocating open and regular engagement through various forums and channels of communication
- Having regular staff meetings - both individually and with the wider team
- Consistently promoting equality of opportunity and diversity as an employer in all areas of our business. We believe everyone is entitled to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect, and have an inclusive workplace culture
- Offering a wide range of flexible and family-friendly policies
- Holding an Investor in People Gold standard
- Being an accredited Real Living Wage Employer