Planned Maintenance Works
In order to keep our homes in the best possible condition, we undertake a great deal of planned maintenance works throughout the year. This can include the upgrading and improving of heating systems, for example.
Communication is important to us and we endeavour to inform our tenants as much as possible. Furthermore, all of our staff and contractors should provide you with clear identification when visiting or contacting you.
The works we programme in each year are vital to ensure your home is kept in excellent condition and are pleasant, modern places to live.
If you are contacted for access for a survey or to carry out works in 2018/19, we would be extremely grateful if you would provide access to allow our programmes to progress as planned. If our proposed dates are not convenient for you please contact us directly on 01387 321300 to discuss alternative arrangements at a more suitable time.
Planned Maintenance Programme
2021 investment programme now underway!
Our stock investment programme will soon be underway with new doors, windows and heating systems being installed for many of our customers across the region.
Upgrades will be taking place throughout the year and will include the following:
- Heating replacements at Craignair Court, Annan; Craignair Park, Annan; Craignair Gardens, Annan; Loreburn Court, Annan, Duncan Drive, Moffat; Terregles Street, Dumfries; Davie Gill Park, Thornhill
- Window and Door replacements at Craignair Court, Annan; Craignair Park, Annan; Craignair Gardens, Annan; Carlingwark, Castle Douglas; Ward Place, Drummore; Marle Place, Castle Douglas; Ladyknowe, Moffat; Irvine Bank, Annan; Rosomond Court, Gretna
- Kitchen replacements at Dalmacallan, Moniaive
- Window replacements at Barnraws, Dumfries
- Door Entry Systems at Donald Court, Castle Douglas; Barnraws, Dumfries (Blocks 3 & 7); McCormack Gardens, Stranraer (Blocks 4, 5, 6, 19, 20); Princess Victoria Court, Sun Street, Stranraer
- Lift Replacement at Gifhorn House, Dumfries
…and we’ll also be continuing our extensive programme of safety upgrades of fire detection equipment and electrical condition surveys throughout the region.
If your home is included in the programme, we’ll be in touch to keep you updated.
Please be assured, we’ll be following all Covid-19 Government guidelines and our own protocols for working safely in your homes.
Your Asset Team at Loreburn