FAQs -Household income and support
If I'm self isolating how can I continue my payments?
- BACs transfer – you can make direct payments online via your online banking account. Please contact your Income Officer who will supply you with Loreburn’s account details and the reference code you should add to the payment.
- By phone with your debit card – please call us and we can complete your card payment with you.
- Online using your Allpay card – or by using the Allpay App on your mobile phone. If you do not currently have an Allpay Card but would like to request one, please contact us.
- Set up a Direct Debit – please contact us to assist you with this.
- Set up a Standing Order with your bank – please contact us for your reference code.
I am struggling financially as a result of the recent Covid-19 outbreak, what should I do?
- Contact your Income Officer as soon as possible, we are here to help.
- We can assist with new UC and benefit claims -please get in touch.
- Use the online benefit calculator to see if you're receiving the correct benefits (or to find out which to claim).
- New information and advice is provided by the Government and regularly updated, visit the government website.
Can I obtain food parcels and other assistance via Loreburn Housing Association?
We are not currently dropping off food parcels. However, there are other ways we can support you and your family, please contact your Income Officer as soon as possible to obtain advice should you require a food parcel or other assistance.
I am claiming benefits, but I am unable to attend the job centre, will this affect my rent payment?
Please contact your Income Officer for assistance, and note that local Jobcentres are also offering support over the phone and their contact numbers are below:
- Dumfries Jobcentre 01387 223 265
- Annan Jobcentre 01461 633 000
- Stranraer Jobcentre 01776 802 775