FAQs -Household income and support
I usually pay my rent at the Loreburn office or my local Paypoint. I have been advised to self-isolate, how can I continue my payments?
- BACs transfer – you can make direct payments online via your online banking account. If you would like to proceed with this method, please contact your Income Officer who will supply you with Loreburn’s account details and the reference code you should add to the payment.
- By phone with your debit card – please call one of our advisors who will be able to complete your card payment with you.
- Online using your Allpay card – or by using the Allpay App on your mobile phone. If you do not currently have an Allpay Card but would like to request one, please contact us.
- Set up a Direct Debit – please contact a member of our team to assist you with this.
- Set up a Standing Order with your bank – please contact us for your reference code.
I am struggling financially as a result of the recent Covid-19 outbreak, what should I do?
- Contact your Income Officer as soon as possible, we are here to help.
- Although our offices now closed, our officers are still available to support customers with new UC and benefit claims. The sooner you contact us the sooner we can help.
- As well as assistance with new and existing claims we can also offer other assistance – so please get in touch to access this support.
- Use the online benefit calculator to establish what are the correct benefits for you to claim.
- New information and advice is provided by the Government daily, visit the government website.
Can I obtain food parcels and other assistance via Loreburn Housing Association?
We are not currently dropping off food parcels. However, there are other ways we can support you and your family, please contact your Income Officer as soon as possible to obtain advice should you require a food parcel or other assistance.
I am claiming benefits, but I am unable to attend the job centre, will this affect my rent payment?
Please contact your Income Officer for assistance, and note that local Jobcentres are also offering support over the phone and their contact numbers are below:
- Dumfries Jobcentre 01387 223 265
- Annan Jobcentre 01461 633 000
- Stranraer Jobcentre 01776 802 775