FAQs - Communication
How can I contact Loreburn?
Ways to keep in touch:
- General Enquiries & Out of Hours Emergencies: 01387 321300
- Repairs Line: 01387 321400 (8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.loreburn.org.uk
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Find direct contact details for your local Neighbourhood or Income Officer
I have been advised by my employer I must work from home; do I need to request permission from Loreburn?
No, but we ask that you please keep us informed if you are self-isolating or needing to socially distance yourself due to underlying health conditions, to allow us to keep a record in case of emergencies.
Should I notify Loreburn if anyone in my household has the virus symptoms, is self-isolating or has tested positive for coronavirus?
Yes, please let us know if you have had recent contact with one or more of our staff or if you are reporting a repair. We want to ensure we are supporting all efforts to reduce the spread of the virus. This will help us protect everyone as much as possible.