Report a Repair
Please DO NOT use the 'Report a Repair Tool' below to submit out of hours and emergency repairs. Please report these separately on 01387 321400.
If you smell gas or suspect a gas leak please call 0800 111 999 immediately.
To report a repair please complete and submit the following form.
You can also report a repair by calling ourselves on the above number.
Our repairs service is available
- 8am-6pm - Office opening hours Monday - Friday.
- 6pm - 8am - Out of hours repair line(including weekends)
We categorise emergency repairs as those which present a danger to life or limb or which would result in serious damage to the property.
The list below is designed to give you some guidance about what repairs will be carried out as emergencies:
• Loss of Electric power
• Unsafe sockets or lighting
• Loss of Gas supply
• Gas leak
• Blocked flue to open fire or boiler
• Loss of space or water heating where no alternative heating is available
• External door and/or window lock unsecure
• Blocked or broken toilet when no other toilet is available in the property
• Blocked sink, bath or drain
• Loss or partial loss of water supply
• Significant leaking water from a water or heating pipe, tank or cistern
• Unsafe path or access to property (warning signs provided as minimum)
• Loss or communal lighting and/or emergency lights
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic we are currently providing an emergency repair service only. However, you may still report all other repairs to us in the usual way and we will arrange a suitable appointment in due course.