Salary: £19,344 + pension and on call
Hours: 37.5hours, 5 days a week + potential on call
Location: Agile working throughout Dumfries & Galloway
About the Role
The successful candidate will carry out various tasks on the Loreburn Housing Portfolio within Dumfries and Galloway. Tasks include, but not limited to maintenance and refurbishment work, roughcasting, ground works, fencing works, void cleans and associated repairs with minimum supervision. The successful candidate should understand and comply with all relevant legal and company standards and policies for Health & Safety.
- You will need to be a Time Served Tradesperson.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Must live within the region.
- Excellent customer service
- Knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety
- Carry out an emergency ‘out of hours’ service
- Maintain the van and stock provided by Loreburn
- Salary £19,344 with a potential to increase to £24,180 and beyond dependent on performance and delivering of Loreburn GREAT Values.
- 35 days annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- On call payment £150 per week plus time and half when called ou
For more information, please see attached full role profile.
For an informal discussion please contact Andrew Jones, Head of In-House Repairs on 01387 321360 or 07872127002.
Closing date for applications: 9am Friday 25th June 2021
Interviews: Week commencing 5th July 2021
If you would like to be notified when new posts become available, please enter your details below: