Join Our GREAT Team
Technical Officer – Cyclical Maintenance
Salary Band F
£27,173.41 - £34,197.35
35hpw, 5 Days per Week, Permanent
Location: Agile working throughout Dumfries & Galloway
Our recent decision to move to a home working model means your location is not as important to Loreburn as it is getting the right person. Loreburn will provide your equipment and you will not feel alone between taking calls, emails and enquiries via digital channels and working with your team, colleagues as well as others, you’ll be in touch with lots of people. Our company catch up days will ensure you always feel part of Loreburn and your team are only ever a Microsoft Teams call away!
Working at Loreburn is more than just a job! You’ll get to …
• Contribute to creating GREAT Places to live.
• Create a dynamic, fun and ever-changing work environment for your team
• Shape an informal, creative, fun and productive workspace.
• Support and drive an exceptional customer experience
• Enjoy a wide range of benefits including personal healthcare, an attractive pension scheme, agile working, a relaxed working environment which includes 35 days holiday and many more.
• Join a progressive, fast paced and forward thinking Housing Association who hold triple Investor in People Awards, listed in the top 25 UK HA’s, and have been named Employer of the Year on no less than three occasions.
About The Role
This role is an exciting opportunity to be part of our Asset Management team, providing support to the Team Manager in providing an exceptional Cyclical Maintenance service. You will supervise contracts, professional consultants, specialists and contractors. You will ensure projects are completed and that all Health and Safety targets are met in the most efficient way in accordance with the contract documentation, KPI’s performance and technical performance specifications.
You will support the team in delivering the asset management strategy with GREAT values, innovation, excellent customer service and high levels of satisfaction.
For further specifics of the role please see attached full role profile.
We are looking for an individual who:-
• Is educated to a good standard e.g SVQ Level 3/4, GCSE/O Level including Maths and English or the equivalent level of knowledge acquired from on-the-job training or experience.
• Has experience of property management and maintenance/compliance
• Has the ability to interpret and extract information from a variety of sources and create well presented reports.
• Has good organisation/time management skills and the ability to work calmly and professionally under pressure.
To apply, please complete a copy of our Application Form and submit it, along with a completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form, to Recruitment@Loreburn.org.uk
Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
For an informal discussion please contact Andrew Jones, Head of Asset Management on 01387 321360.
Closing date for applications: 30th October 2020 at 12pm.
Interviews are scheduled to take place w/c 9th November 2020.
If you would like to be notified when a new vacancy becomes available, please enter your name and email address into the box below: