Join Our GREAT Team
People & Culture Officer
Salary:- £24,294.76-£28,956.75 Location: Dumfries
35 hours per week (Mon-Fri) Reporting to Head of People & Culture
Working at Loreburn is more than just a job! You’ll get to …
- Contribute to creating GREAT Places to live.
- Create a dynamic, fun and ever changing work environment.
- Enjoy an informal, non-bureaucratic fun and productive workplace.
- Champion employee engagement and change.
- Enjoy a wide range of benefits including personal healthcare, flexible working, a relaxed working environment which allows for dress down Friday, 35 days Holiday and many more.
- Join a progressive, fast paced and modern Housing Association that aspires to be the best in Scotland and who hold triple Investor in People Awards
About the role
As a People & Culture Officer you will champion our values and ensure that Loreburn Housing Association is a GREAT place to work. You’ll be instrumental in building our workforce and delivering a credible and confident People & Culture service. You will work closely with the Head of People & Culture to align business objectives with people initiatives ensuring that the corporate plan is delivered throughout the workforce to support Loreburn to create GREAT places to live. Under the direction of the Head of People & Culture you will lead on a range of energised people & culture activities and support the development of our culture programme. You will create and support key programmes and interventions that will make Loreburn Housing Association an employer of choice and strive in its delivery to one day be the best Housing Association in Scotland.
We are looking for an individual who :-
- Is CIPD qualified to Associate level or above
- Can demonstrate at least 2 years recent experience of working in a busy office environment at officer level
- Has up to date working knowledge of employment law and its application to people related issues
- Can champion our values and protect and sustain our culture programme.
- Has a proven track record of delivering effective professional, customer focussed services
- Ability to work on own initiative, with attention to detail and accuracy, pulling together comprehensive information whilst working under pressure and to deadlines
- Is a Team player
- Preferably has experience in change management and employee engagement
For more information please access the Role Profile. To apply please complete a copy of our application form and submit to Elkiea@Loreburn.org.uk
For an informal discussion please contact Elkie Astley, Head of People & Culture on 01387 32131 Closing date for applications is 12 noon on 4th March, 2019 – Interviews 11th March, 2019
|People And Culture Role Profile||150 Kb|
|Equal Opps Monitoring Form||1206 Kb|
|Application Form||300 Kb|
If you would like to be notified when a new vacancy becomes available, please enter your name and email address into the box below: