Working at Loreburn is more than just a job! you'll get to...
- Contribute to creating GREAT Places to live.
- Create a dynamic, fun and ever-changing work environment.
- Enjoy an informal, non-bureaucratic fun and productive workplace.
- Support customer engagement
- Enjoy a wide range of benefits including personal healthcare, flexible working, a relaxed working environment which allows for dress down Friday, 35 days Holiday and many more.
- Join a progressive, fast paced and modern Housing Association that aspires to be the best in Scotland and who hold triple Investor in People Awards
Our refreshed Vision, Mission and Strategic Objectives transfer focus from providing a place to live, to providing a GREAT place to live.
We’ll do this by providing exceptional customer service shaped by customer feedback, research into industry best practice and our own innovative ideas. Whether you join us as a Head of Service, Team Manager, Officer, Assistant or Modern Apprentice, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in housing, community, employability, money matters, health & wellbeing or other services that can be life changing for our customers.
To deliver great homes and great service we need great values at our foundation which are core to all that we do:-
Our vision is to Create Great Places to Live and our five-year Corporate Plan will help us build an organisation which delivers. We are committed to investing in the future by maximising the development of new properties, maintaining homes to a high standard and improving services to our customers. With a business savvy approach coupled with a community commitment we provide homes and services that make a real difference to the lives of our customers. With a commitment to remain true to the communities we serve and a purpose of providing good quality, safe homes the ambitions set out in our five-year Corporate Plan will help us to demonstrate success.
Are you interested in joining our team? Please see our current vacancy list, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please see our Recruitment Privacy Notice to find out how we use recruitment information.