Let's Get Employed
Let’s Get Employed is a volunteer trainee programme delivered by Let’s Get Sporty that involves trainees, aged 16 – 24 years old, in delivery of sports sessions across Dumfries and Galloway. Each programme is individualised and can range from 1 hour per week up to 30 hours per week, with a wide variety of activities available. It is a fantastic opportunity to receive training, mentoring & employment opportunities through the delivery of sport and physical activity.
If you are enthusiastic about sport, willing to learn new skills, and can commit to the training programme, this is an ideal option for gaining experience and pursuing a career in the sport & leisure industry.
Here are some of the benefits of the Trainee Programme:
- The opportunity to achieve saltire awards for volunteering.
- High quality mentoring from our staff.
- Experience a diverse set of roles within the sporting world.
- A safe environment to challenge yourself and achieve.
- Your very own Let’s Get Sporty tracksuit.
- Opportunity to work towards nationally recognised qualifications.
- Support from a Let’s Get Sporty mentor to find employment.
- Employability Support from Project Scotland.
- May be eligible for up to £30 per week travel expenses.
If you are interested in joining the Let's Get Sporty team or would like more information please visit the website.