How To Apply
Until 8th October 2017, Loreburn properties will be allocated through the Common Housing Register (Homes4D&G).
This means that customers can complete one application form and be considered for all properties held by the four partner landlords; DGHP, Loreburn, Irvine and Home Scotland.
The application forms can be accessed online, requested to be sent to your home address by post or can be collected from any of the partners local offices.
From 9th October 2017, Loreburn will step away from the Common Housing Register and allocate our own properties through a Choice Based Lettings system (Loreburn Lettings).
All applications for Loreburn Lettings will need to be made, and managed, online.
Customers who currently have a live application with Homes4D&G have been issued with a letter advising of the upcoming change and encouraged to contact us if they do not wish to move to the new system, or if they do not have access to the internet.
Further information and instruction will be provided in the coming months.
Please get in touch, or attend one of the following Drop-In Sessions, if you have any queries:
- Monday 13th July - 11am-1pm - The Hub, Friars Vennel, Dumfries
- Thursday 10th August - 10am-3pm - The Usual Place, Academy Street, Dumfries
- Wednesday 16th August - 10.30am-12.30pm - The McMillan Hall, Newton Stewart
- Friday 18th August - 10.30-12.30pm - The Town Hall, Castle Douglas
- Tuesday 22nd August - 10.30am-12.30pm - Loreburn Housing Office, Hanover Street, Stranraer
- Wednesday 30th August - 10.30am-12.30pm - The Library, Sanquhar
- Thursday 7th September - 10.30am-12.30pm - The Market Hall, Annan
Dumfries and Galloway Homes
We also offer a limited number of properties to rent through our small private sector company, Dumfries & Galloway Homes.
More information on our Mid-Market properties is available here.